CQ Original Artwork to inspire you and your crystal creations
Date Posted:5 October 2017
Emma here, Crystal Queen co-owner and designer.
While running a small business can be very exciting, it is also very intensive. It's important to take breaks so that you can recharge your creative energy and be re-inspired by the environment around you.
And how do I re-charge? By drawing!
I have been able to find some time to sit in a quiet space, and be re-inspired by colour, texture shape and of course: sparkles. I, by no means, consider myself an artist, but I am happy to share my drawings in the hope that they will inspire your own creations!!
My drawings are very simple, I am inspired by: pin up art, the female form, stage and dancewear. And, of course, I use crystals as a means of showing the various possibilities with the products we sell!
For more inspiration, head to our Follow Us page for daily updates on Crystal Queen
1. Dreaming in Pink : Swarovski Flatback crystals: Light Rose
2. Blue Bunny : DMC Shadow crystals and Fancy heart shaped stones
3. Can you Deal with this much Jonquil? Swarovski Jonquil crystals
4. Sensual Greens : DMC Light Peridot and Fancy stones
5. Don't get swept away by these DMC Light Colorado Topaz and Swarovski Rose crystals