DIVA flatback crystals are an economy product , and are available in Bulk packs of 1440
They are available in Hot fix only (but you can still glue them on). They have great colour and sparkle.
- 12 facet rhinestone
- Molded glass
- Machine cut
- Quality adhesive
- Flexible Application temperatures and times
- Pre-testing is necessary
General Heat Application
- Ironing-temperature 130° - 170°C
- Pressing time : 20 ~ 30 sec
- Pressure ca.0.3 - 0.5 kg/cm2
- Washable fabrics
- Fabrics suitable for ironing
- Wool Knits
- Silks/Satins with an absorbent surface
Some of these fabrics can have the crystals applied but they may show an iron mark on the underside of the crystal, or they may melt with the necessary temperature of the iron.
- Fragile silks
- PVC and other non porous surfaces such as glass, plastic, rubber or metal.
As your application methods and fabrics and products vary, we are not responsible for your application outcome. We suggest you pre-test on a sample or scrap of fabric. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Crystal Queen users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.