E6000 Clear Glue is an industrial strength all-purpose adhesive perfect for use on practically any surface. Unlike silicone and rubber, E6000 offers superior adhesion strength and unsurpassed versatility. It's ability to perfectly adhere plastics, glass, metals, rubber and polymers to name a few, make this product perfect for a range of industries including crafts, jewelers, automotive, electrical, computers and commercial
- Dries Clear & Permanent but won't bond your skin.
- Non Flammable when cured.
- Very Flexible and can bond items subject to vibration.
- Chemical Resistant to dilute acids and dilute caustics.
- Vibration Resistant suitable for high-wear locations.
- Waterproof and can be submerged in fresh/salt water.
- Paintable to match the surrounding area.
- Won't Become Brittle in cold weather or over time
E6000 Product Instructions
Follow these directions when using Regular E6000 Adhesive
1. Use in a well-ventilated area only.
2. Surface should be clean, dry and free from dirt.
3. Roughen surface before use.
4. Best when used between 21°C and 29°C.|
5. Apply E6000 directly to the surface.
6. For maximum strength, allow bond to dry for 24-72 hours.
7. Cure time increases in lower temperatures, decreases in higher temperatures.
8. Clean uncured adhesive with acetone.
9. Cured material may be removed by cutting and scraping.
10. Not for use on polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Crystal Queen users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.