Terms, Conditions & FAQ's of Bling Service
Terms & Conditions:
- We can offer this deal with the use of our Fast Application Machine. The machine stamps the rhinestone on to single layer fabric, so your garment must be un-lined. Or, we must be able to pull the lining away. If you have purchased a garment that is lined, please send us photos with your enquiry. We may be able to unpick and re-sew the lining at an additional cost ($50). Alternatively, you can do this yourself.
- The fabric must not be heat sensitive. Most stretch fabrics, cottons and dance fabrics can be used. However, some fashion fabrics such as satin may not. This is because some fabrics cannot absorb the glue, or may melt under high heat. If you are unsure, email us with photos and info regarding what the fabric is made from. Details can be found on the garment tag.
- Prior to commencement, all garments and fabrics will be heat-tested. If we are unable to proceed, or have any concerns, we will contact you immediately. If we are unable to proceed, we will return the fabric/garment with a full refund (excluding postage costs).
- Design - This offer is designed for maximum bling with fast turn-around. We can stamp a "Scattering" or "spray" of rhinestones on to the garment. Alterntatively, we can follow a print on the fabric. Detailed designwork must be done by hand, and is not included in this offer. Design options will be discussed and locked in prior to commencment.
- Fabric and Trims - This offer is also available for designers and costumers who wish to have fabric pieces and trims embellished. Again, send us an enquiry - we would love to collaborate!
- Additional colours, sizes and rhinestones are available
- "Fast turn-around" is dependant on availability of stock.
- Most importantly : CRYSTALS ARE NOT BULLET PROOF. THEY MAY FALL OFF OVER TIME WITH WEAR AND TEAR